Practice Areas at Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C.
At Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C., our trusted and experienced Kingston personal injury attorney has nearly two decades of experience:
- Aggressively advocating the rights of injured people
- Helping people hold individuals and corporations alike accountable for their negligence
- Helping victims’ secure the compensation and justice they deserve so they can focus on their recovery and moving on with their life.
When you believe that negligence, recklessness or carelessness may have caused your or a loved one’s injuries, you can count on our Kingston personal injury attorney for the highest quality legal services and successful resolutions to your case.
An Overview of the Practice Areas at Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C.
Here is an overview of the practice areas at Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C. For more info about your best options for recovery, contact us today.
Here’s a general overview of the various types of cases that our Kingston personal injury attorney is experienced at overseeing:
- Auto accident cases – About every 10 seconds, a car accident occurs in the U.S., and the vast majority of these collisions involve some type of human error. When negligence leads to car accidents and injuries (or deaths), victims can turn to our Kingston car accident attorney for helping securing the compensation they likely deserve.
- Truck accident cases – When truck accidents occur, the results can be devastating. What may be more distressing than the impacts of these collisions, however, can be the knowledge that a truck accident was preventable if not for some type of negligence. In these cases, our Kingston truck accident attorney will be ready to fight for victims’ and help them hold negligent parties accountable.
- Medical malpractice cases – Medical malpractice can be as egregious as it is deadly. When any type of medical negligence, such physician, surgeon and/or nursing negligence, causes patient injuries, our Kingston medical malpractice attorney can be relied on to aggressively advocate victims’ rights and help them pursue financial recovery.
- Chiropractic malpractice cases – Chiropractic care intended to promote wellness may end up having the opposite effects when chiropractors aren’t as skilled, experienced or careful as they should be. For the best representation after chiropractic malpractice leads to injuries, injured people can turn to our Kingston chiropractic malpractice attorney.
- Product liability cases – Some of the products we rely on daily may not be as safe as we think. After all, manufacturers can cut corners, avoid disclosing products’ risks or do other things that can lead to defective and dangerous products hurting people. When this occurs, injured people can rely on our Kingston product liability lawyer for experienced help holding negligent manufacturers accountable.
- Other personal injury cases – The above-listed cases are by no means the only types of personal injury cases our Kingston attorney is skilled at handling. Just some of the other types of cases our lawyer is experienced at overseeing include nursing home negligence cases, lead poisoning cases, scaffolding accident cases, etc.
The bottom line is that, when negligence leads to accidents and injuries, our Kingston personal injury attorney will be ready to help injured people seek the justice and compensation they likely deserve.
How Our Kingston Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
When you trust your case in the hands of our Kingston personal injury attorney, you can be confident that he will always:
- Provide you with personalized legal representation and honest answers
- Keep you involved, informing you of the latest developments as they occur
- Be effective at standing up to even the most powerful opponents on your behalf
- Put all available and appropriate resources towards building you the best possible case
- Work tirelessly to help you bring your case to the best possible resolution.