The Danger of Rollover Accidents
Although rollover accidents comprise just over 2 percent of all the motor vehicle accidents that occur in the U.S. each year, they account for more than 1 out of every 3 traffic accident-related deaths, according to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Rollovers are so often catastrophic and deadly because they can crush the cabin of vehicles and/or cause people to be thrown from vehicles – both of which can result in severe, if not life-threatening, injuries.
While rollover accidents can be devastating, however, retaining an experienced lawyer like Kingston Rollover Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock after these collisions can help injured people be assured that:
- They will be able to hold the negligent parties accountable for causing rollovers.
- Their case will be brought to a successful resolution.
How Negligence Can Contribute to Rollovers
All too often, rollovers result from the negligent, reckless and/or careless actions of others. When this may be the case, some of the specific forms of negligence that may be at play can that include (but are by no means limited to):
- Driver negligence – For example, motorists may race through red lights, cut off other vehicles and/or violate other traffic laws, causing other drivers to have to suddenly swerve and increasing their risk of rollovers.
- Defective vehicle equipment – In fact, when vehicle equipment like tires, brakes, etc. is poorly designed, improperly manufactured or otherwise defective, such defects can increase the risks that drivers will lose control of their vehicles and, in turn, that rollover accidents will occur (particularly on vehicles that may have higher centers of gravity like some light trucks and SUVs).
- Poor road conditions – When debris is left in the road, roads are riddled with potholes or other poor road conditions exists, it’s far more likely that rollovers will occur, as motorists may have to suddenly swerve to avoid objects in the road, their tires may blowout due to hitting large potholes, etc.
Given that various other forms of negligence that can cause rollovers, so it’s advised that you consult with an experienced lawyer like Kingston Rollover Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock if you have been hurt in a rollover accident.
You Can Count on the Kingston Rollover Accident Attorney at Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C.
Have you or someone you love been injured in a rollover accident? If so, you can rely on Kingston Rollover Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help with your financial recovery. For nearly 20 years, Charles N. Rock has been dedicated to holding individuals and corporations alike accountable for injuring his clients, and he will work tirelessly to help you secure the compensation and justice you deserve.
With Kingston Rollover Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock on your side, you can rest assured that he will:
- Provide you with personalized legal representation and honest professional advice throughout the course of your case
- Keep you involved and informed of the latest developments in your case as they occur
- Stand up to insurance companies and others on your behalf
- Work relentlessly to help you obtain the best possible resolution to your case.