Train Accident Attorney in Kingston, NY
Train accidents can have catastrophic – if not deadly – impacts, particularly when these accidents happen at highway-rail crossings. As the Federal Railroad Administration Office of Safety Analysis reports, in 2014, there were more than 1,140 non-fatal train accidents in New York, and 29 people died in fatal New York train accidents.
While the aftermath of train accidents can be devastating, it’s important for victims – including families who have lost their loved ones to fatal train accidents – to know that they are NOT alone.
Kingston Train Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock is here for them, ready to fight for their rights to compensation for their injuries and losses. When train accident victims trust their cases in the hands of Charles N. Rock, they can be confident that their case will be brought to a successful resolution by a trusted, experienced and dedicated lawyer.
How Our Kingston Train Accident Attorney Can Help You
Kingston Train Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock has a record of success when it comes to representing train accident victims, and he is skilled at overseeing cases related to:
- Train crashes and derailments
- Commuter and freight train accidents
- Highway-rail train accidents (i.e., train accidents that occur at highway crossings)
- Train platform accidents
- Turnstile malfunctions.
For these and other types of train accident cases, Attorney Charles N. Rock will work diligently to build accident victims the strongest possible cases in an effort to maximize their recovery. To this end, just some of the things that Charles Rock may do can include (but are by no means limited to):
- Employing accident scene investigators to collect additional evidence on victims’ behalf
- Re-interviewing accident witnesses, including train company employees
- Looking into train companies’ history of negligence, non-compliance with federal regulations, etc.
Kingston Train Accident Attorney at Charles N. Rock, P.L.L.C.
Have you or someone you love been injured in a train accident that may have been caused by negligence? If so, you can turn to Kingston Train Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock for aggressive legal advocacy and effective help obtaining the compensation to which you may be entitled. For nearly two decades, Charles N. Rock has been committed to holding individuals and corporations alike accountable for injuring his clients, and he will work tirelessly to help you secure the maximum possible compensation.
With Kingston Train Accident Attorney Charles N. Rock on your side, you can rest assured that he will:
- Provide you with personalized legal representation and honest answers throughout your case
- Stand up to even the most intimidating, powerful opponents – like insurers and train companies – on your behalf
- Put all available and appropriate resources towards building you the strongest possible case
- Work relentlessly to help you obtain the best possible outcomes to your case.