If you’ve been injured in a truck accident that was caused by the truck driver, the trucking company or a party other than yourself, you deserve compensation for the extreme pain and harm of your injuries. Our experienced Kingston accident attorneys at Shafran & Rock, PLLC will fight in pursuit of restitution for your harms and losses, including the ongoing effects of your injuries. Please call us for a free case evaluation at (845) 383-1170.
Was the Truck Driver responsible for the Accident?
Part of your case will be to determine who is at fault for the truck accident. As an attorney experienced in these types of accident cases, Shafran & Rock, PLLC understands the responsibilities of truck operators, and can determine if these responsibilities were carelessly ignored.
An 18-wheeler is the most dangerous type of vehicle that you will regularly encounter on New York’s highways. While truck drivers themselves are fairly well protected in accidents, their trucks pose a great risk of harming other people in smaller vehicles. Trucks are dangerous for two basic reasons:
- Potential for causing truck accidents: Tractor-trailers are mechanically complex and their safe operation requires high quality maintenance and highly trained and experienced drivers. Driver fatigue, equipment malfunction and shifting loads are just a few of the common causes of truck crashes.
- Threat of life-altering physical injuries: Crashes between trucks and smaller cars or pedestrians often cause catastrophic, and sometimes fatal, injuries. Brain, spine, back and neck injuries are just a few of the life-altering truck crash injuries that occur.
When you come to us for a consultation, we’ll examine the details of your accident to determine who should be held responsible for causing your injuries.
Being Seriously Injured in a Truck Crash is not an Accident. The Attorneys at Shafran & Rock, PLLC Can Help.
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a truck crash, chances are it is no accident. You may be living with the consequences of this traumatic event for years to come. Contacting a truck accident lawyer can be the first step toward getting fair compensation for the harm you have suffered.
At the Law Offices of Shafran & Rock, PLLC, our truck accident lawyer has extensive experience representing clients who have suffered all types of injuries in truck accidents. Contact us to schedule a free consultation with a New York truck accident lawyer at Shafran & Rock, PLLC.
Seeking Compensation for Long-Term Injuries
Truck accidents can have catastrophic consequences, especially for occupants of smaller vehicles, pedestrians and bystanders. The kinds of serious injuries people regularly sustain in a truck crash include but are not limited to:
- Traumatic brain injuries: If you’ve suffered any head trauma in a truck accident, even minor head trauma, you may start to notice mental and emotional symptoms that may indicate a brain injury. We are experienced at identifying and seeking compensation for traumatic brain injuries, mild to catastrophic.
- Spinal cord injuries: Any spinal cord injury can have a long-term impact on your ability to perform basic bodily functions. You deserve full compensation for the lifetime impact of your injuries. We can help you document and pursue what you are entitled to.
- Broken bones and fractures: Many people who are in truck crashes suffer serious, complicated bone fractures that can lead to many medical complications over one’s lifetime. We understand the seriousness of these injuries.
If you’ve suffered any serious truck accident injury, you should see an accident attorney right away to protect your rights and begin the process of seeking compensation. Our investigators and experts can get started right away evaluating your case.
Representing Families Who Have Lost Loved Ones
Many of the serious injuries people suffer in car accidents and truck crashes can be immediately or eventually fatal. If you’ve lost a loved one in a truck crash or car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve an opportunity to seek justice through a wrongful death lawsuit.
The experienced truck accident lawyers at Shafran & Rock, PLLC is dedicated to helping our clients get the maximum compensation they deserve. Contact us to discuss what we can do to help you with your truck accident claim. Serving accident victims in New York – including Kingston, New Paltz, Newburgh, Middletown, New Windsor, and Poughkeepsie.
Fighting for Restitution: Fair and Just Compensation after a Truck Accident
If you have been seriously injured in a truck accident, or if a loved one was injured or killed in a truck accident, you probably want to know what to do after the crash. Our Kingston truck accident lawyer can guide you through the process of recovering and rebuilding after the accident, by helping you seek effective medical care, securing evidence and pursuing fair compensation.
Our accident attorney has extensive experience helping clients recover personal injury and wrongful death compensation from trucking companies and others whose actions contribute to these accidents. You need an attorney like Charles Rock, who is not afraid to back down to powerful trucking operations and their intimidating insurance companies.
If you are searching for an experienced, aggressive and thorough Kingston truck accident attorney, please contact Shafran & Rock, PLLC, to schedule a free consultation.